|Families relaxing by the lake in Birkenhead Park in 1950
||Allansons, (which later became Beatties) on Grange Road in 1950, before the road was cut in half by the new market.
||Entrance to the Mersey Tunnel (as it was known before the other one was built), behind the original Market, in 1950
||Hamilton Square in the early 1900s, with the newly-built Victoria Monument in the centre
||Central Hotel on Borough Road in the 1940s, and the Edward VII memorial clock before it was moved to make way for the flyover
|The frontage of Alexandra Garage on Conway Street in 1960
||Hamilton Square in 1959, from a high window above Williams & Glynns Bank on the corner of Argyle Street and Price Street
||Englands Shoe shop on Grange Road and the corner of Coburg Street in 1962, (where the Pyramids was built later)
||Boys messing about by the lake in Birkenhead Park in 1950. These lads are in their 70s now!
||An Air Raid shelter in the middle of Fairfield Road, Tranmere, in the early 1940s