Tugs (page 2)

"Sir Charles Johnston" on the Mersey in 1963 "Martello" on the Mersey in 1958 "Throstlegarth" on the Mersey in 1958 "Aysgarth" on the Mersey in 1958 "Egerton" & "North Buoy" with "Parthia" in a Liverpool Dock in 1960
"Blackcock" towing the submarine "Finwhale" at Cammell Lairds in 1959 "North End" & "North Rock" with "British Glory" on the Mersey in 1957 "Flying Petrel" with "Saxonia" on the Clyde in 1954 "North Wall" with "Windsor Castle" at Cammell Lairds in 1960 "Avongarth" on the Mersey in 1960
"North Isle" & "North Lock" with "Windsor Castle" in 1960 "Elmgarth" passing the Liverpool waterfront in 1960 "North Isle" with "Windsor Castle" in 1960 "Storm Cock" in Cammell Lairds with a "Triton" oil platform in 1963" "Bangarth" on the Mersey in 1958
Go to Page:
"J N Lamey" and "Paridon" on the Mersey in the 1940s "Cock" tugs at the launch of "Clangula" in the 1950s "Game Cock" and another Cock tug at the Launch of "Hubert" in 1954 "Plumgarth" on the Mersey in 1960