Liverpool Docks (page 3)

This view across Canning Dock in 1952 has changed drastically now due to "improvements" The Pierhead, with crowds waiting for the Irish boat in 1948 Trafalgar Dock, with trucks and trailers being loading onto the Ulster Ferry, 1953 Construction of the Tate & Lyle sugar conveyor on Huskisson Dock in 1957
The entrance to Gladstone Dock in 1963, with the board showing 9 ships were bearthed "Empress of Canada" being righted after the fire in Gladstone Dock, 1954 Aerial view of Liverpool waterfront seen from above the Mersey in the 1950s The Landing Stage in the 1880s, showing its enormous length at the time
Brunswick Dock and the surrounding area with "Agamemnon" in 1963 Pierhead, with the busy tram and bus terminus in the 1930s Gladstone Dock, with most berths occupied in 1956 "Revill" being tested in the Albert Dock in 1948. Showing the bomb damaged dock buildings
Go to Page: