Liverpool districts (page 3)

Bankhall, with "Drinka Pinta Milka Day" and "Strand" posters, Liverpool, 1960 Ritz Roller Skating Rink on the corner of Mulberry Street and Myrtle Street, Liverpool, 1961 Saint Martin's Cottages, an early Victorian block of flats seen here in 1954 Meadows Garage and motor engineers on Prescot Road in 1961 The East Lancs. Road in 1961
Workers leaving the English Electric factory on the East Lancs. Road, Liverpool in 1950 Queens Drive when it was still open fields, seen here in 1906 A new Croxteth and Fazackerly Council estate in 1963 "The Grapes" on the corner of Stanley Road & Latham Street in 1952 A Bootle back street near Peel Road, just before demolition in 1951
Queens Drive after it was built-up, seen here 50 years later in 1957 Goodison Park, the home of Everton F.C., in 1957 Crossing Shaw Street in 1952 was a lot safer than it would be today! New stands at Aintree Racecourse in 1951 Peel Road in Bootle seemed much wider with no parked cars in 1952
Karonga Way, on the Fazackerly estate in 1963 Karonga Way, Fazackerly, 1963 Lily Green, on the Cherry Lane estate in 1961 The shiny new Tesco Supermarket on Allerton Road in 1962 Wilsons Flour Mills in the Dingle, with their fleet of lorries. 1965
Go to Page:
Digging-up Seaforth Road to lay a new drainage system in 1947 Orrel Park, with the bridge across the railway station. 1946