Liverpool districts (page 2)

Paddington and Brownlow Hill, with tramlines and prefabs on the bomb-sites in 1952 Paddington, with a poster advertising Wilfred Pickles on Radio Luxembourg in 1952 A row of old cottages, cafes and workshops on Prescot Road in 1952 The "Rotunda" at the junction of Stanley Road & Scotland Road in 1952 A. B. Garages on the corner of Dean Road and Kensington in 1961
A. B. Garages on the corner of Dean Road and Kensington in 1960 A Royal British Legion march through an as yet unidentified area of Liverpool in 1955 Taylor the greengrocers covered with posters on Warbreck Moor, Aintree, in 1959 Woolton Motors in the centre of Woolton Village in 1960 Outside the closed-down historic Imperial Cinema, Bootle, in 1959
Another view of the "Rotunda" at the junction of Stanley Road & Scotland Road in 1952 Scotland Road, looking towards the "Rotunda" at the junction of Stanley Road in 1952 Scotland Road, looking towards the "Rotunda" at the junction of Stanley Road in 1952 A long row of advertising hoardings on St. Mary's Road & Bowden Road in 1959 View from a new church roof of Peel Rd, Cowper St. and Boswell St, Bootle, in 1960
Blundellsands Hotel with an illuminated Coronation message for the new queen in 1953 SGB Ltd. (Scaffolding Great Britain), with the Cats Shelter behind, Bootle? in 1951 Melias grocers shop in an as yet unidentified area of Liverpool in 1956 Ted's Snack Bar serving their own Aindows Ice Cream, Kensington, in 1948 Richmond Sausages factory and offices on Linacre Rd, Litherland in 1950
Go to Page:
St.Mary's Road, Garston, almost empty of traffic in 1959 Park Road with groups of kids walking (really, walking!) home from school in 1960 Bomb-sites and scrap-yards on Mould Street in 1960 Outside the closed-down old Imperial Cinema, Bootle, in 1959