20th Century Images archive, Liverpool Districts, p.1

Liverpool districts (page 1)

Children playing by Howards the tobacconists, the corner of Balfe Street and Seaforth Road, in 1949 Families in Earle Road, on the corner of Wilfer Street, in 1952 Earle Road and Wilfer Street, by Waterworths the butchers, in 1952 Park Lane, outside C. Booth & Co. in 1952 Hill Street and Berkeley Street, near Princes Avenue, with cleared bomb-sites, 1961
By the Midland Bank on the corner of Merton Road, Bootle, in 1948 Crosby Road, with the corner of Trevor Street, 1952 Waiting for the bus by a bomb-site at Mould Street and Kirkdale Road, 1960 Breck Filling Station. possibly in Everton, - can anyone confirm this? 1960 Wavertree Lockup in the 1890s, now a listed building
Crosby Road, with the corner of Arthur Street, 1952 The corner of Earle Road and Wilfer Street, with Waterworths the butchers in 1952 Earle Road and Wilfer Street with Waterworths the butchers and Hamiltons the grocers in 1952 St. James' Place, with the "Volunteer Arms" pub in 1952 Carlen Garage. Can anyone offer any information about this? Taken in 1960
A bomb-site on Kirkdale Road, 1952 An early Lollipop man on Saint Mary's Road in Garston, 1959 A tram and a buses where Stanley Road meets Scotland Road, in 1952 A bomb-site on Stanley Road, ready to be developed as a petrol station in 1952 A No. 86 bus probably on Smithdown Road. 1959
Go to Page:
The Square, Speke, Newly built, in 1959 with prams left outside shops, as they were then The Vernons Pools building in 1958, with rows of Vernons girls sitting on the wall outside The corner of Stanley Road and Latham Street in 1952